By David C. Culver, William B. White
Encyclopedia of Caves is a self-contained, fantastically illustrated paintings devoted to caves and their particular environments. It contains greater than a hundred accomplished articles from top students and explorers in 15 assorted nations. every one access is certain and scientifically sound, but obtainable for college students and non-scientists. This large-format reference is enchanced with hundreds of thousands of full-color pictures, maps, and drawings from the authors' personal paintings, which supply special photos of the underground setting.
* international in reach--authors are a world workforce of specialists protecting caves from round the world
* contains 24 new articles commissioned specially for this second version
* Articles include wide bibliographies cross-referencing comparable essays
* hundreds of thousands of colour photos, maps, charts and illustrations of cave beneficial properties and biota
* A-Z series and a accomplished index permit for simple position of issues
* thesaurus provides definitions of all key vocabulary items