By Mark Boyle
Utilizing the tale of the “West and the area” as its backdrop, this e-book presents for starting scholars a transparent and concise creation to Human Geography, together with its key recommendations, seminal thinkers and their theories, modern debates, and celebrated case studies.
- Introduces and applies the fundamental innovations of human geography in transparent, concise, and interesting prose
- Explores the importance of the increase, reign, and faltering of the West from round the 15th century within the shaping of the most important demographic, environmental, social, fiscal, political, and cultural approaches lively on the planet today
- Addresses very important thinkers, debates, and theories in an available demeanour with a spotlight on discerning the inherent Western bias in human geographical ideas
- Incorporates case reviews that discover human geographies that are being made in either Western and non Western areas, together with Latin the USA, Africa and Asia.
- Is written which will be available to scholars and includes bankruptcy studying targets, checklists of key principles, bankruptcy essay questions, zoom in packing containers, suggestions for extra examining and a booklet glossary.
- Accompanied by way of an internet site at www.wiley.com/go/boyle that includes, for college students, instructional routines, bonus zoom in containers, hyperlinks to extra studying assets and biographies of key thinkers, and for teachers, extra essay questions, a number of selection examination questions, and ppt lecture slides for every chapter.